Welcome

Hello! Welcome to 'My Keanu Reeves Blog'. Please FOLLOW and spread the word about this blog. I am just getting started with this blog, and would love to have the support of many Keanu fans, like me.


I am NOT Keanu Reeves, and I do NOT work for him. I am just a fan of his!!


Find us on Facebook at : http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=33764754942

25 October 2010

Leave Keanu ALONE!!

I was just searching the internet for some news about Keanu. And I came across this picture, and it made me mad. The title to it said " Is Keanu breaking the law?" Just because he is standing there drinking coffee, and smoking a cigarette, and there happens to be a sign behind him that says "No Loitering". Ever since the pictures of what people dubbed as 'Sad Keanu' came out, and got so much attention, the press is looking for more pictures to make even more money and attention, to benefit themselves.There should be some LAW about the press making up stories about people. There is nothing I hate more than lies, and the fact that some people are stupid enough to believe it. To me this picture just looks like Keanu is standing there, drinking coffee and smoking a cigarette. He was probably just standing there long enough to smoke the cigarette. And some person has to make it in to something it's not.


Get a life people!!! Shame On you!!!!!!!




http://www.bestweekever.tv/2010-09-08/keanu-reeves-spotted-breaking-the-law/

1 comment:

  1. I actually think he looks HOT in this pic ... love the messy hair .. which I am assuming is bed head .. he looks sleepy!! :D

    ReplyDelete