Welcome

Hello! Welcome to 'My Keanu Reeves Blog'. Please FOLLOW and spread the word about this blog. I am just getting started with this blog, and would love to have the support of many Keanu fans, like me.


I am NOT Keanu Reeves, and I do NOT work for him. I am just a fan of his!!


Find us on Facebook at : http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=33764754942

24 October 2010

Day 1 : Keanu Blog

Hello! Welcome to my blog for Keanu Reeves. 

My name is Cheryl, and I have been a fan of Keanu's since I saw him Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure. I live in Florida. I do not know Keanu, I am just a fan trying to show some support.

  I decided to start this blog because I see so much being written about Keanu on the internet, and I was to have a voice in it. Throughout this blog I will post news and photos about Keanu. And of course you will be able to comment on it as well.

First I want to set some guidelines for you, the blog readers.  

YOU MUST BE A TRUE FAN OF KEANU AND SHOW YOUR L9VE AND SUPPORT FOR HIM. IF ANYONE LEAVES A NASTY COMMENT, IT WILL BE DELETED AND YOU WILL BE BLOCKED FROM VIEWING THIS BLOG.

Now let's have fun!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment