Welcome

Hello! Welcome to 'My Keanu Reeves Blog'. Please FOLLOW and spread the word about this blog. I am just getting started with this blog, and would love to have the support of many Keanu fans, like me.


I am NOT Keanu Reeves, and I do NOT work for him. I am just a fan of his!!


Find us on Facebook at : http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=33764754942

27 January 2011

No 3D Matrix

There were previous rumors that Keanu Reeves met with the Wachowski brothers over the possibility of a fourth and fifth Matrix movie, and it could even be shot in 3D. While the prospect of such a movie would be great, since 3D TVs are increasingly common, the bad news is that a representative for Reeves has since come out and refuted such statements, claiming that they’re complete false. What do you think? Would you welcome a new Matrix movie, and do you think watching the bullet time effect in 3D would be something special?



No Matrix 3D

No comments:

Post a Comment